Skip to main content
Topic: "New Home" Get Together (Read 2043 times) previous topic - next topic

"New Home" Get Together

After my family and I move, the wife wants to have a house warming "get together" and since she's inviting alot of her co-workers, I thought I'd invite some of my fellow T-Bird friends. She wants to have it sometime towards the end of Aug - 1st part of Sept. It will be on a weekend but don't know which one yet as her scheduel isn't set that far in advance. Hope some of you all will be willing to make the trip. When the time gets closer I'll post a map to the new place.  Talk to you all later. 

John :mullet:

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

House

Reply #1
SWEEEEEEET...........if I'm able to make it, I'll try to bring some goodies from work too.

Congrats on the new digs!
Welcome to AMERICA...........Learn to speak english!

To ALL my fellow Veterans........Thanks!

U. S. Army 1971 - 1974

1990 35TH Anni Super Coupe
1992 Five Speed Super Coupe
1994 4.6 LX Thunderbird
1995 4.6 LX Thundebird

"New Home" Get Together

Reply #2
Just don't make it Aug 7-9 as I'm going to lollapalooza. Well also the weekend of Aug 21 as I'll be on a camping trip ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

"New Home" Get Together

Reply #3
Cool guys, I'll keep those dates in mind Lou.  I guess that I should've put in the title that it's not a New Home, just moving into another place.  Nice and quiet :D  2 Houses down from the place is a green cougar 89 or newer. I'll have to just introduce myself :D

John

P.S. Lou, you still looking for the quad shock mounts???? I found mine that I told you you could have. Have the bolts too...just not the clip-nuts

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"New Home" Get Together

Reply #4
Before the garage gets filled up with boxes from the move.... I'll try to get a couple of pics of the bird in it's new nest.  It fits sideways with room for 2 cars pulled in......:D:mullet::evilgrin::hick:

on another note though.....I bolted the engine and tranny together and slide it into the car for travel and I'm going to have to change the k-member cuase the engine is sitting on the back part of the crossmember and the motormounts don't come anywhere near where they need to be to be bolted in. Oh well.  :punchballs: :mad:

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"New Home" Get Together

Reply #5
Quote from: 1BadBird;282974

on another note though.....I bolted the engine and tranny together and slide it into the car for travel and I'm going to have to change the k-member cuase the engine is sitting on the back part of the crossmember and the motormounts don't come anywhere near where they need to be to be bolted in. Oh well.  :punchballs: :mad:

Told ya that might happen ;)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

"New Home" Get Together

Reply #6
Don't know that I can make it, thats a little over a 5 hour drive....

"New Home" Get Together

Reply #7
Yes Chuck you did, and you are the man :bowdown:

And yes 86XR7project that would be a loooong drive.

Sorry guys. Couldn't get pics before garage got filled with boxes, you can barely see the roof and left quarter panel :hick:

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"New Home" Get Together

Reply #8
Sorry guys for not doing anything with this post... Just got real busy with the wife's uncle (84 yrs old). We had to keep moving the "Get together"  back time and time again. We were going to have it on the 23rd- 24th of Oct but that has now been moved yet again because of another friend going in for a triple by-pass surgery that weekend. If anyone would still be interested, we are going to do this on the 19th of November. We have a big fire pit in the back yard and a smaller one we can move around.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]