Skip to main content
Topic: beer and barbaque get together in north Texas (Read 4525 times) previous topic - next topic

beer and barbaque get together in north Texas

Reply #15
Heck - Compared to my drive to CatJam...getting to Denton (from Baytown) would be like a trip to the corner gas station for me!

School's about to start up though...but I would probably be able to make it one weekend.

Reply #16
denton is north of dallas texas.  from colorado it would be like I-70 to Salina, Kansas and I-35 south to denton

Reply #17
just let me know how many cars, and people can do it.

If any one wants to hepl set up pm me and Ill send you my cell number

Reply #18
That may be a little too far to drive the car. I don't know if I can trust it for that far of a drive yet.

Reply #19
well we can go more centeral. I just need a head count. where would yall want it? oh denton zip is 76201,76210,76205.

Reply #20
I would try if it was Denton.

Reply #21
Quote from: 4bangen;163882
want to put a t bird couger meat together,

Whats a t bird cougar "meat"?    :flip:
One 88

Reply #23
Well, it looked like 700 miles or more from me give or take, I can't trust it that far in the desert and I can't afford to trailer it out there.:punchballs:  What would be a more central location for everyone else. I don't want you guys to move this thing and make it farther for other people. But i DO want to go. IT! WHY CAN"T GAS BE .84 CENTS AGAIN!!
:birdsmily:

Reply #24
so lets put together a head count, shall we?
me=1

Reply #26
No go.

*edit*  ok, now this is doable. Count me in. 2+1=3

Reply #27
I just saw this thread for the first time tonight. I'll go if it hasn't happend yet. I'm only about 20 miles from Denton.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Reply #28
things are getting tight on this end, less than a month left on the baby meter...  probably better stay home for now.

Reply #29
well looks like this things gona flop. may try later on, but if the 2 of you still want to do it, Im game. makes it easy to find a location:)
let me know we could do a sunday thing, or saterday night at the 1/8th mile. give me your input fellas!