Skip to main content
Topic: Burlington show? (Read 3947 times) previous topic - next topic

Burlington show?

Reply #15
well brenda says you look better then you did a few years ago. lol.

Burlington show?

Reply #16
haha yay! thank you brenda!

Burlington show?

Reply #17
Sorry guys but i did leave a note,lol.
Still having problems with the TC  front pump won't quit leaking at the 2 bottom bolts.
Not sure if i'm gonna make it next week,i'll keep ya posted.

Burlington show?

Reply #18
haha thats ok dude, no problems.
ended up racing one of the stangs down the QEW when I left.  shocked the hell out of him when we stayed side by side. LOL.  bogging issue happened again during the race though, so I probably could have beat him. lol.

Burlington show?

Reply #19
Sweet.
Hey ron you takin my ponies next week???

Burlington show?

Reply #20
yeah, so I will have to show up in the Exploder, and not the bird.  Can you bring them to the show?

Burlington show?

Reply #21
Yea i'll bring them with me.
Gonna try and finish the TC tommorow night,hopefully no more leaks and then i'll bring her on wednesday.

Burlington show?

Reply #22
You guy's comin tonight???
Ron you can still bring the bird and take the pony's home,there all in new clean garbage bags and all fit in my backseat as that's how i'm bringin them tonight.
Will be bringin the TC tonight,had to put the old trans back in,i think the convertor sleeve is cracked(have to have it tested).
Ron did ya get the other vent in the front??

Burlington show?

Reply #23
I don't know if i can make it tonight.. but we'll see as the day progresses.

Burlington show?

Reply #24
OK I may bring the bird then, we'll see.  got a buddy that wants to bring his '72 Ford F250 truck to it, told him I would ride with him.

That sucks about the tranny man.  Hope you get it sorted out soon.

I haven't really done a whole lot lately, been too  hot.  starting to get back to work on the TC/cowl hood that I have been making.  once that is finished it will go on the bird then I will put another scoop in the drivers side fender and paint the bird.  put my catted h pipe back on the bird and fixed some slight leaks in the system to quiet the interior down abit.  Just readjusted the fuel pressure, as somehow it backed off to 33psi, (think I forgot to tighten the lock nut) so I bumped it back up to 38 and seems to run better.  I figured out the sputtering problem, so lets see that stang try taking me this week, :evilgrin: LOL

hope you can make it alex, but how bout washing the cat before you show up this time, huh? nobody likes a dirty cooch.....  cat.  LOL