Skip to main content
Topic: Official Miami Vice Fox Spotting Thread (Read 3876 times) previous topic - next topic

Official Miami Vice Fox Spotting Thread

Finding some real treasures in the Miami Vice: Season One box set. Not as many Cats and 'Birds as you'd think but still found some primo examples. As I get screen shots I'll post them. Here's the first, from "Milk Money", about 8:00 in:

Re: Official Miami Vice Fox Spotting Thread

Reply #1
I bet you buy all the 80's TV show DVDs just to look for Cougars and 'Birds don't you?  :D
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #2
Nah...He digs the fashion sense of Crocket and Tubbs  :giggle:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #4
OK, maybe you guys can help...

I've been trying to convince Eric to show up at CJ in his vert dressed as the part playing the Miami Vice theme and have yet to get him to agree to it.

So help convince him! Eric, you did it to yourself, you just keep bringing it up, lol. You know you want to!

Reply #5
Oh Eric, you shouldn't have posted that! LOL! :D

Looks like I need to buy another DVD set!  Already got Knight Rider and Starsky and Hutch.  Waiting for CHiPs. :)
pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more                             
85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way

Reply #6
Quote from: crystal
I've been trying to convince Eric to show up at CJ in his vert dressed as the part playing the Miami Vice theme and have yet to get him to agree to it.

So help convince him! Eric, you did it to yourself, you just keep bringing it up, lol. You know you want to!

Not a problem...got the Miami Vice theme ready in the stereo, and some old-school late 1980's threads in the closet.

Now all I need is a Tubbs. Who's gonna be my Tubbs?!

Anyone?!  :giggle:

Reply #7
From a distance, that picture reminds me of Ozzy, Black Sabbath days.  Sorry Eric, but Miami Vice cannot touch the awesomeness of the Greatest American Hero.  My buddy wanted a Dodge Diplomat like the one in that show for years.

Reply #8
I offer up Bill

Reply #9
man, bringing up the 80's, anyone remember The Wraith?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #10
Yes, I do I have it on VHS only way I could find it.
"Chrysler turbo intercepter"

Reply #11
There was a turbo coupe in one of the RoboCop movies.  Maybe I can find a screen shot.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #12
I think that was a modified Mark VII, aka LUX 6000 in the first one.

Reply #13
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Movie Terminator 2, during the Dirtbike/Semi Chase scene, the Semi driven by the T-1000 smashes a stripped down hulk of a 83-86 T-bird out of its way. At least it looked like the stripped down rusted hulk of one.....the tail lights looked about right.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #14
Quote from: Tbird232ci
man, bringing up the 80's, anyone remember The Wraith?

Own it..  :hick: It's soooo cheesy it's cool  :giggle:

I remember seeing that car at one of the auto shows my sophomore or junior year in HS.....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo