Skip to main content
Topic: Some extra parts or stuff Im not using for sale (Read 2114 times) previous topic - next topic

Some extra parts or stuff Im not using for sale

Im gonna be adding to this as I find stuff that Im either not going to use ever or that theres no need for me to have extra's around.

First is the auto trans floor shifter, complete from handle to floor piece, along with a bezel but it does have one crack in it. Im not 100% sure, but Id assume it maybe the same as the 5.0's used $30 shipped obo

Extra column and blue plastic for column, great if your wanting to switch from a column shift to a floor shifter. All switchs may still be on, but thats negotiable. $60 shipped obo

Most of a blue center console all or parts of it $ make offer

pocket for center stack with screws  $10 shipped

Center stack bezel and cluster bezel make offer on some or all

manual heater controls or system sentry  make offer on some or all

original turbo shift  -  cant read the writing on it, but leather is not torn $25 shipped

For sure 1 extra TC hood, complete from scoops to rubber  $100

Ill get pics this coming weekend when I go out to work on the "Barn Bird" again, along with any other extra pieces Im not going to need. Help me get it road worthy again!!!

Reply #1
pm sent

Reply #2
Pm returned beast

Got out sooner than planned to work on it agian, so I snapped some pics of most of the stuff.

Reply #3
Automatic brake pedal. Pad shows very little wear  $25 shipped obo
Automatic column boot great shape $15 shipped obo

Reply #4
pm sent sir!!!

Reply #5
How much shipped for the 5 speed lower shift boot that fastens to the floor?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #6
Sorry Vinnie thats the only one I got and I need it for my car. It accidently made the pic when I took that pic. If your in need of a good one I can keep my eyes peeled locally for you though.

Razzy returning your pm shortly.

Reply #7
Ok Im gonna add something to this ad that Ive given alot of thought. I never even contemplated it prior to getting the new TC, but after looking at the car all week, the FMS spoiler just isnt gonna fit the look Im after with it. Thats right Ive got an Ford Motorsports spoiler sitting here. It needs some work, but being as old as it is its expected. It came off an 84 in a local yard and fit its contours perfectly where as on my red 88 trunk, some work would be needed to make it fit and look right. Considering how hard these are to find I dont think out out of line asking $150 or possibly barter for some stuff for my new 88 that I need to progress faster on it. If no one wants it I may still look into fitting it to an 88 trunk lid and having it painted the same color as my car.

Reply #9
Getting stuff in order here and realized I have 3 radios that I have no intention of using. All are Ford radios, varying thru the 80's. Top 2 are missing buttons and I'll take a shipped offer on them. The bottom one on the other hand is an original out of a bird. All buttons are there and lettering is in perfect shape. All brackets are even still attached. I'd like $30 shipped for it.

Reply #10
Quote from: Tbird-fanatic;423328
Getting stuff in order here and realized I have 3 radios that I have no intention of using. All are Ford radios, varying thru the 80's. Top 2 are missing buttons and I'll take a shipped offer on them. The bottom one on the other hand is an original out of a bird. All buttons are there and lettering is in perfect shape. All brackets are even still attached. I'd like $30 shipped for it.

Is the radio in the center functional aside from the missing buttons?

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #11
As far as I know yes, with half the electronics in the interior disconnected things werent working 100% but I did get static out of the speaker. I can grab it tomorrow afterwork and do some testing on it, just to be sure.

Reply #12
Quote from: Tbird-fanatic;423341
As far as I know yes, with half the electronics in the interior disconnected things werent working 100% but I did get static out of the speaker. I can grab it tomorrow afterwork and do some testing on it, just to be sure.

Appreciate it, mine was perfect until Hurricane Sandy, then it was underwater.......i can swap the front plate and s i think....

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #13
Not a problem man. Luckily for you Im not the type to d parts Ill never use or need!!!