Skip to main content
Topic: HO pistons (Read 522 times) previous topic - next topic

HO pistons

Looking for standard Ho pistons. 8 of them. If anyone wants to get rid of any.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

HO pistons

Reply #1
I've got a set you can use...they're from my "50 dollar" 5.0 that I bought a couple of years ago for my P-headed project, but I didn't go anywhere with that engine as it had water in two cylinders. All pistons are good, and the reciprocating assy is pretty much spare parts now, so...

Shoot me what they're worth to you, and I'll work on getting them boxed in the next couple of days if you're wanting them. I can get pics to you tomorrow. Making a note to do that so I don't forget..
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

HO pistons

Reply #2
I'm building a engine for my truck out of my old cat engine. Then I'm selling the truck to a buddy, who is buying the pistons. Why not give me a price you would want?, I really have no clue what there worth. I posted here to see without checking around.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +