Skip to main content
Topic: Can't somebody delete worthless titles? (Read 1220 times) previous topic - next topic

Can't somebody delete worthless titles?

Like Renzos. Waste of reading.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #2
Lol
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Reply #3
Most of the reason why i left.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #4
It appears he's not going anywhere (although he has threatened us that he is) because we all know that this forum cant live without him (in his mind)
So those of us who cant stomach this man,we need to continue to read or ignore his BS.

The sad thing about Mr. Renzo is,if he wasn't so full of himself,he could be a great asset to "EVERYONE" on here.
If he could just get past the "holier-than-thou" attitude,I think he would be an ok guy !!!
but he has proven time and time again, that he is not changing for anyone!!!

I am done beating this dead horse now

Joe
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #5
Quote from: ThunderbirdSport302;424215
Most of the reason why i left.

Brokinzie!!!  Welcome back my friend!!!

Reply #6
Got it signing off. I have a couple of cars to FINISH!!! Hope i have helped people on this site. I think i did so have to finish these projects and do what i do best, Build SPEEDY and cool cars. You dont work on cars like these if you are a BULLshiznitTER Choolglin. Attitude maybe skills decide for yourself.

Since i will no longer post here wanted to show you my shop . That is just part of it. I DONT BULL shiznit!!

I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Reply #7
Quote from: TOM Renzo;424237
Got it signing off. I have a couple of cars to FINISH!!! Hope i have helped people on this site. I think i did so have to finish these projects and do what i do best, Build SPEEDY and cool cars. You dont work on cars like these if you are a BULLshiznitTER Choolglin. Attitude maybe skills decide for yourself.

Since i will no longer post here wanted to show you my shop . That is just part of it. I DONT BULL shiznit!!

you still don't get it, do you?
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #8
And once again, we're done
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣