Skip to main content
Topic: T-Bird Music (Read 1600 times) previous topic - next topic

T-Bird Music

Ok So this is random But im always making CD's for driving around listening to. WHat are your favorite songs to listen to while your driving JUST in the T-Bird/Cougar. Our Cars need a song just for their generation. someone has probably already mentioned this but it'd be cool. I watched a Video of a guy that had his through high school, with a picture of just married on the back, then him refurbishing it...the background song was "The Denial Twist- The White Stripes" it was perfect for the car I thought.

T-Bird Music

Reply #1
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
My daughter likes the song fun fun fun till daddy take the t-bird away

T-Bird Music

Reply #2
Turbo Lover- Judas Priest
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

T-Bird Music

Reply #3
anything hair metal i.e. Ratt, Dokken, Slaughter, Poison, Cinderella.

stuff like that. i have a few cassettes i keep in the center council for realism.

White Lion, Dokken, Iron Maiden.

T-Bird Music

Reply #4
rockin with dokken ,baby!!! that and im a huge dragonforce fan!!

T-Bird Music

Reply #5
in my cougar i enjoy listening to mercury blues by alan jackson but thats just me LOL

T-Bird Music

Reply #6
The entire Styx collection. Only in the vert.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

T-Bird Music

Reply #7
Genesis and early Madonna if you want to go period-correct retro, and Ford used Steppenwolf in at least one commercial in the day.  Christopher Cross, from his heavy metal days.  Mercury Blues is obvious for the Cougar drivers (didn't know it had been covered).  Highway Star is appropriate if you're a lead foot.  JS Bach for really serious driving.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

T-Bird Music

Reply #8
no radio in my tbird.

the only tbird music i hear is turbo whistle and exhaust tones
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

T-Bird Music

Reply #9
Quote from: 84TBirdTurbo42;311803
anything hair metal i.e. Ratt, Dokken, Slaughter, Poison, Cinderella.

stuff like that. i have a few cassettes i keep in the center council for realism.

White Lion, Dokken, Iron Maiden.

x2!!

T-Bird Music

Reply #10
I listen to local talk radio :hick:
Fox-less at the moment

T-Bird Music

Reply #11
I'm with gumby, no radio in mine either.

If I want tunes, I have an mp3 player...and it has a driving playlist that's pretty heavy with Godsmack. Every song they've ever released, plus a couple that weren't, and even some movie soundtrack songs....

Dunno how to explain it, I just get "in a groove" with their music, a road in front of me, and the Bird's wheel in my hand...

You either get it, or ya don't, and that's about as far as I'll go explaining what I like to almost anybody. :hick:
(keeps less open for debate, argument, and general narrow-mindedness..)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6