Skip to main content
Topic: looking for rear lower control arms any condition... (Read 391 times) previous topic - next topic

looking for rear lower control arms any condition...

looking for stock lower control arms any condition for 88 tbird.. I need them asap and cheap... or else I have to get them at u-pull-it. have many parts to trade for them or $$
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1
I got two.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #2
I am taking a set out of my car tomorrow along with the uppers so let me know if you are interested.
Blueprinted 306, Thumper ported Canfield 195's, TLSR Camshaft, custom motor mounts, Parker funnelweb, Pro Systems Carburetor, Tremec 3550 II, 4.30 gears, Moser Axles, Team Z custom suspension with upper relocation brackets and anti roll bar.  At the track I run M/T 26/10's on Weld Star rims.

Reply #3
how much shipped to 19153 for the lowers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #4
If neither of those deals work out, I have a set of stock lcas from my 88tc with some used energy suspension poly bushings in them.  The arms are pretty rusted,but still solid. I could do $40 shipped?
Let me know.

Reply #5
honestly I would just get them at the u-pull-it for under $10 beans, no biggie cause I actually like going there. I alaways find nice stuff there :)

I was to buy from someone looking for something around $20 rusty,py anything just to put on the car to get my maximum motorsport lowers off the car and keep the car rolling
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
No prob. If I may ask, why are you loosing the MM arms?

Reply #7
Quote from: turbo d;202749
No prob. If I may ask, why are you loosing the MM arms?

tbird was in an accident, its totaled... So I'm parting out the bird and building the cougar thats in my sig.

So basically I wanted to take mm arms out and get the tbird rolling again so its easier to roll out of here and doesn't destroy the front of my house when its junked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]