Skip to main content
Topic: So we're back... and shiny and new... (Read 5969 times) previous topic - next topic

So we're back... and shiny and new...

Reply #15
AH HA  I did it

and I changed my sig too
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #16
is it just me, or do the link buttons in the top left corner move when you try to click on them?

Reply #17
I think it's just you
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #19
I'm not feelin' it. It feels like I jumped into 1996. Need some color.

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Reply #20
Well........I kind of liked it better this morning. No offense,but it seems a little......generic. I will have to get used to it,but,it doesn't seem as "Home feeling' as it did. Plus,everything seems to just blend together.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #21
HEY !!!! Where's my feedback rating???? !!!! I worked my ass off for that.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #22
Well, this is..........

different.
1987 TC

Reply #23
Apparently the old styles we knew and loved are not compatible with this new version of the board. I'll make some new styles from scratch over the next few weeks. I miss Gunmetal already...

Reply #24
I hope I didn't sound like an a-hole (I'm cranky about other, non-forum things right now),but,the feedback system is really needed,and,as I stated,I worked hard for the 89 and 100% rating.

Reply #25
Quote from: EricCoolCats;341242
I miss Gunmetal already...

makes 2 of us.. :(

Edit.. these smilies suck too! well.. the few (very few) that work

Reply #26
I like the quote boxes. Those are definitely better.

We definitely need our smilies back. I think they made us man. That and the banner.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #27
yikes apparently scrolling sigs are no longer teh thing either... And its kinda wierd how theres no "break" between a post and a sig either. They just blend together like its all one post.

After cruising around alittle with it, I like it. There are a few things to get used to, but for the most part, it is a better layout. Everything does indeed seem a little "cleaner".
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #28
It's all......fancy and new.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #29
I think its the giant [SIZE="7"]vBulletin[/SIZE] at the top that makes it look so generic.
Certainly freaked me out when it was the first thing I saw when I signed on.
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L