Skip to main content
Topic: Windows Media Player (Read 1401 times) previous topic - next topic

Windows Media Player

I operate a Gateway PC and 6 months ago bought a CD Burner.  The burner came with a Roxio software setup.  This Roxio software contains a media player, etc..  I believe it set itself up as a default player.  Anyway, I find that the Windows media Player will not start up and I get an Internal Operations error message.  The headache is that I want to download music I bought on MSN and in order to download the music, Windows Media Player must be used?  Does anyone have any ideas?  I reloaded a current Windows Media Player for this Millenium Ed and still it will not start--same error.

Re: Windows Media Player

Reply #1
which gateway/os. I actually work for emachines but gateway is the same company with the same parts. Send me a PM and I can help you out.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com