Skip to main content
Topic: Threre IS a light at the end of the tunnel. (Read 1148 times) previous topic - next topic

Threre IS a light at the end of the tunnel.

For two years the dragstrip on Oahu has been closed and myT-Bird has been apart, sitting in pieces in the Navy Auto Hobby Shop. I just finish installing a painless wiring harness since mine was toast. Wired the dash, 3G alternator, lost 160lbs from the car changed the injectors, bought a better nitrous plate and sorted out lots of little problems. I thought that I would never go racing again while stationed in Hawaii but....A giant ferry company opened up with daily runs to Maui and they have a track. I will get this  car done (6 wires left) and fire it up, purchase some new slicks and see if I can break the Fastest T-Bird/Cougar record. My friend and I are itching to go so we will be planning a trip in the next few months. I hope that this works out and I will get to at least make a pass or two. I will keep you all posted.  :) Dallas

Threre IS a light at the end of the tunnel.

Reply #1
Good to hear!  And good luck, man!  Can't wait to see how she runs.  Oh and one more thing.......

WE NEED PICS!!!

:)