Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle 2013??? (Read 1878 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle 2013???

Are any of you guys going to Carlsile this weekend? I'm going with my Saleen this year. I tried searching if there were any existing threads about this.

Carlisle 2013???

Reply #1
Have a safe trip there and back friend. :burnout:

p.s. Maybe some where down the line Paula and myself will make it there with her cat.

Carlisle 2013???

Reply #2
I was going but to many guys backed out. Went last year as a pasenger I was hoping to drive this year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Carlisle 2013???

Reply #3
Quote from: mercury-man;416704
Have a safe trip there and back friend. :burnout:

p.s. Maybe some where down the line Paula and myself will make it there with her cat.

Thanks Dan. I'll post pics up if I go. The rain in NY is extreme and I'm stuck at work doing OT because of it.

Carlisle 2013???

Reply #4
Due to the rain I decided to skip it this year. I figure the fairgrounds must be a soggy, muddy mess. :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Carlisle 2013???

Reply #5
I'm here - The rain was annoying Friday and I didn't go to the showfield.  Saturday ended up being a really nice day though.  I'm staying through Sunday afternoon.  Probably heading back home ~2 or 3.  From my count - we had 19 TC's on the field this year.
Brian Leavitt
86 TC 5-Speed -- MS2x w/COP | 83lb. Injectors| T3/T4 50 Trim Stage 3 .63AR | Full 3" Exhaust - No Cat | Motorsport FMIC | Ranger Roller |
------------------------Ported E6 | Walbro 255HP | Kirban | Pierburg EBCV @ 20psi | BOV | 120-amp 3G | K&N Cone | 8.8" 3.55 rear |
87 TC 5-Speed -- Cone Filter | Bypassed BCS | Stock Daily Driver
66 Mustang -- Pertronix Ignition Upgrade | Slow-Mobile