2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Sightings about town

Reply #17
I saw two today , but was only able to get one picture
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #18
Seen my first one today. Caught up and gave him the thumbs up sorry its such a bad picture it was morning rush hour on Shrewsbury street.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Sightings about town

Reply #19
And yet another
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #20
I saw a green 4 eye bird today. Was an old couple driving it. Actually almost all of the birds around here are owned by older people. And when I say old I mean like they bought it brand new when they retired.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Sightings about town

Reply #21
I've seen a couple in Morgantown WV on the way to work. One is a four eye the other is an 87-88. I'd like to catch them at the gas station to give them one of Steve's cards.

Sightings about town

Reply #22
If you can't stop them to give them some just throw a handful out the window as you drive by lol.
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Sightings about town

Reply #24
I wish I was able to get pictures of every one I see ... lately it seems I see one every time I'm out somewhere .
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #25
A black 87 or 88  Turbo Coupe .. (best pic I could get )
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #26
you know what I'm learning from this thread (and from the classifieds) is that cougars are vastly outnumbered by birds. Has it always been this way? Or are we just falling greater victim to the natural extinction of all vehicles?
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Sightings about town

Reply #27
Quote from: sarjxxx;388465
you know what I'm learning from this thread (and from the classifieds) is that cougars are vastly outnumbered by birds. Has it always been this way? Or are we just falling greater victim to the natural extinction of all vehicles?

It's cuz cougars are ugly  :mullet:

Just Kidding ...... I have seen 4 or 5 cougars since starting this thread , but I wasn't able to get pictures of them
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #28
Quote from: sarjxxx;388465

That's the way it's been from my perspective since these cars were new.

BTW, I just saw an '87 or '88 TBird LX or Sport with hot pink above the molding and grey below the molding.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Sightings about town

Reply #29
I've been noticing a black 87-88 cat (possibly a XR7) parked on the square downtown lately.  I need to try to snap some pics of it and post them up.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube