Skip to main content
Topic: Passenger power seat track and wiring harness (Read 556 times) previous topic - next topic

Passenger power seat track and wiring harness

Looking to see if anyone has a nice passenger power seat track assembly as well as the harness that goes to both seats and has the seat toggle/switch controls as part of the harness.  Looking for the set up out of an 85 or 86.  I assume an 87 or 88 would work as well, I'm just not 100% sure if the floor mounts are the same.

Reply #1
XXI have the all the pieces except for one of the seat control switches (I only have one that I am certain of). They are out of an 87-88. I'll sell them to you for $100 plus shipping. As can be seen in the photos, the seat base does have some surface rust, as most do, but it functions perfectly. I don't keep them if they don't.

Reply #2
Just out of curiosity, can you take a picture of the track assembly from the bottom?  Would like to see the mounting points.  Do you also mind taking measurements (side to side and front to back) on the center point of the mounting holes?  Would like to do my best to verify fitment ...  I'm pretty sure they are the same between 85-88, but would like to be sure.

Reply #3
The front mounting hole centers from side to side are 14 1/8 in. The rear hole centers from side to side are 14 3/8 in. XX. Front to rear hole centers on both sides are 15 in. The power seat pic may or may not be the same as the first photo. I have two. Both are in virtually the same condition.

Reply #4
Thank you for the pictures and the measurements, I will need to verify when I get home later today.  I believe the tracks and the mounts are the same between 85-88 ... the seat belt mounts are slightly different but I don't think that has any real bearing on things.  I just had another person who is parting out a Turbo Coupe get back to me and they are fairly local to me, so I will probably end up going that route.  I'll let you know either way and I appreciate the help.