Skip to main content
Topic: Golf? (Read 1832 times) previous topic - next topic

Golf?

A cunning executive was having an affair with his young secretary. Every Friday the two would leave work a few hours early and have shag at the secretary's house. When the executive returned home, he would tell his wife he had gone to a bar with his friends. One night, the executive accidentally fell asleep at his secretary's house. When he woke up, he rushed to get dressed and told his secretary to rub his shoes in the grass. Eager to help, the confused secretary took his shoes outside, rubbed them in the grass, and handed them off. By the time he arrived home, the executive's wife was waiting for him. She immediately asked him where he had been. ?I am not going to lie to you," he said, "I am having an affair." His wife angrily looked him up and down and said, "Bullshiznit, you've been playing golf."

Re: Golf?

Reply #1
haha i like that.

Really?

Reply #2
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosnt mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

Reply #3
unless the word is extremely long...then I haven't got a clue
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #4
To late lostbrew some one on cool cats did that first and last letter thing awhile back, but good joke

Reply #5
hey i am new i pass it as i get it