Skip to main content
Topic: ThunderCat Dyno Day II (Read 18993 times) previous topic - next topic

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #15
Suh-weet:D  MK8's just as good:D 

I'll let you know a couple weeks before if I'm gonna do it or not, but right now I'm pretty sure we'll be riding up together.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #16
Quote from: sarjxxx;360359
Suh-weet:D  MK8's just as good:D 

I'll let you know a couple weeks before if I'm gonna do it or not, but right now I'm pretty sure we'll be riding up together.

i can't afford to go to Carlisle now since i'm in the middle of fixing my A\C in the mark..

i have one more weeks vacation coming to me so thats when i plan to use it my next vacation after that is thanksgiving.. so unless i can't get the time off i'm going! i need to get out of FLORIDUA for a few days! so get your shiznit together and lets go!

i''ll need you to P/M me you address on the map your town seems to be on the way so it's no biggie..

Nick
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #17
oh and i have 300Gig's full copy's no rips of cd and dvd's for the drive.. 100Gig's of  it is Frank Zappa :rollin: all kinds of stuff.. jazz,metal,death metal,classical,freestyle... and so on..

am i going to have to put some lynyrd skynyrd on the drive for you?

and if you want to act cool to your friends maybe i'll let you call them or chat with them from the car on the cruse up :evilgrin: yes it's ONLINE! we can download on the fly!:rollin:
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #18
I want to go this year! My school district starts back that following Monday, though... but i'm going to try to figure out a way to make it work. :burnout: I miss everybody! :drink:

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #19
I don't know if I'm going to be able to come or not.  I used up all my vacation for the year already on my autox car, but If I did come, I'd bring the burgundy car just so I could lay down a good number on the dyno!  I think my coming depends on where I'm at in the autox season standings.  I'm tired of coming in second 3 years in a row.

88 t-bird tc - 14.97 @ 90  IHI 18 psi + k+n filter...so far - NOW HX-35 @25psi - 12.75@112    348rwhp/395rwtq
78 F-150 - 11.61@120 on 175shot N20 - 12.55@110 on motor - 5200# race weight:hick:

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #20
ugh, you have an event scheduled that weekend? My August event is the 21st, so I didnt hafta chose one or the other :hick:
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #21
I'll be there as well. 

Greg, I plan to dyno again.  It's possible the new combination may be in by then..., or maybe not.  The cars finally made it back into the garage this past Sunday.  I have some scrambling to do to get it ready for the Power Tour in Indy on the 8th of June. 

I'll be making my reservations soon.

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #22
Quote from: 86T-bird;360634
I'll be there as well. 

Greg, I plan to dyno again.  It's possible the new combination may be in by then..., or maybe not.  The cars finally made it back into the garage this past Sunday.  I have some scrambling to do to get it ready for the Power Tour in Indy on the 8th of June. 

I'll be making my reservations soon.
Thanks Mark and we'll see you there friend. :headbang:

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #23
Quote from: Blown306Cougar;360410
i can't afford to go to Carlisle now since i'm in the middle of fixing my A\C in the mark..

i have one more weeks vacation coming to me so thats when i plan to use it my next vacation after that is thanksgiving.. so unless i can't get the time off i'm going! i need to get out of FLORIDUA for a few days! so get your shiznit together and lets go!

i''ll need you to P/M me you address on the map your town seems to be on the way so it's no biggie..

Nick

Nick I sent you a PM I don't know if you got it....
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #24
yes i did ;)

i'm going to need your phone number"cell" if you have one so we can talk about when we are leaving for the trip..

Nick

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #25
Wish I could make it!! I would love to drive the Cougar to Kentucky! I would love to get some more University of Kentucky stuff. I'll be in Colorado though on vacation.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #26
Quote from: cougrrr302;360675
I would love to get some more University of Kentucky stuff.

You couldn't throw a dead cat without hitting UK stuff around here... ugh
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #27
Hmm....
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #28
Nick: Glad to here you are coming up

Be nice to just set around and bull shiznit.

Hope to have both cats up and running

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

ThunderCat Dyno Day II

Reply #29
Greg , JadeCat95 (Kevin) has told me he and his brother (Dan) will be coming down in August from Ohio also. :headbang: