Skip to main content
Topic: The black Beast (Read 1783 times) previous topic - next topic

The black Beast

This is when it was still brown. I spray painted it black, Just so that it wouldnt rust anymore. here are burn out pics. elapsed time is less then 10 seconds. plus the brakes wouldnt have lasted any longer
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Re: The black Beast

Reply #1
I did that with my old tires too, but I've been a little nicer to my current ones, plus they don't really smoke much, just squeel.  Come check out my Brown Beauty/Beast
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=45
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Re: The black Beast

Reply #2
sorry i didnt mean to steal your name, I think that i thought mine up before i read yours,but....
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com