Skip to main content
Topic: A Big Thank You! (Read 6956 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: A Big Thank You!

Reply #30
Thanks to all who made it possible to escape the EZBoard! Looking good & happy to be here!!

2.5-inch Aluminized Duals w/Custom H-pipe, 3-Chamber lers, 3.55 Rear Gear, E-303 Cam, Trick Flow TW Heads, BBK 65 mm TB, Cobra Intake, Mass Air Conversion, 76mm C&L MAF System, FlowTech Ceramic Headers, BBK UD Pulleys, 2800-3000 RPM Torque Converter, SCT Custom Chip.

Reply #31
I too want to say thank you... New board is off to a great start.. :)

Reply #32
Quote from: jcassity
ditto

---whats up with this 10 character min limit in order to post a reply

Woo Hoo I can't resist this one.. :hick:

Scott how could that be a problem for you??? Most of your posts are at least 3-4 paragraphs long... :evilgrin:

Reply #33
:flame:
i just cooked your bird,,ooooppppssss :headbang:  :flip:

Reply #34
Yes, the new board seems to be humming along nicely, teething problems and all. Now if only we could get people to stop posting on the other forum and move over here we'd be all set. So far less than a hundred people have made the move (although I knew there were nowhere near 2100 active members of the old board...)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #35
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
Yes, the new board seems to be humming along nicely, teething problems and all. Now if only we could get people to stop posting on the other forum and move over here we'd be all set. So far less than a hundred people have made the move (although I knew there were nowhere near 2100 active members of the old board...)

I think people are still joining the old board  :( . I did my best tonight to spread the word about the new board, but It would be much easier if the forums were locked down and the announcement was bigger. I'll still stop over there and let people know. You and Eric been doing a great job btw  :bowdown:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #36
the websites are still linking to the old forum...its link should be removed completely
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #37
Yes the board looks great.  Thank y'all for your selfless work in getting it up and running.  :hick:  <== That's hilarious.  I actually know some people that look like that.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #38

Don't think I ever saw that many people on at one time over at the old board. Maybe half of that.

Reply #39
Quote from: jkirchman
Yes the board looks great.  Thank y'all for your selfless work in getting it up and running.  :hick:  <== That's hilarious.  I actually know some people that look like that.

Location Western North Carolina.... Well that explains that... :hick:

Reply #40
Quote from: Bird351

Don't think I ever saw that many people on at one time over at the old board. Maybe half of that.

True, although I bet vbulletin reports active users differently than ezboard. There's a thread about unread posts being marked as read and the value to change for those unread posts to remain unread for longer. It also affects how long other people see you as online. By default, people will see you as "online" up to 15 minutes after you loaded a page. This value can be changed easily and really messes up the "currently active users" report.

On a side note, the other board was running quite slow earlier today, both from home and at the college. The server this one runs on seems a bit more reliable. Pretty much everything about the move is better.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #41
great job guys! looks great! thanx!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #42
On a side note, the other board was running quite slow earlier today
Oh, really?  Try going back today.  THE POP-UPS HAVE STARTED!!!!!  :yuck:

I knew I should have worked faster to get all the forums saved. It's going to take forever to get the last bunch of pages.  :shoothead
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!