Skip to main content
Topic: Vinnietbird (Read 6120 times) previous topic - next topic

Vinnietbird

Reply #45
I am sick of this. I just sent this to his ebay account.
"Just out of curiousity, When are you going to come back to foxtbirdcougarforums.com and give all of use back our money? I am going to start following you around to every board and replying to every thread and reffer to our old thread and my email's as well as pm's. I could really use the $76 for the h-pipe that never got send out to me. Also I know ifixyawata's dual snokel h-pipe never got sent out. So when you do feel like getting back with any of us, here is a direct link to the thread in which we all discuss you screwing us all over. Unless you wish to resolve these matters, I will make it a point of my day to hit you up on every mustang, cougar, tbird, or mark7 site you wish to visit. No more of this give me till next month horse shiznit either. I gave you money over 2 YEARS ago. I still have received no money or any h-pipe. So if you would be so kind, I would be fine with either one."
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Vinnietbird

Reply #46
Also, Did everyone in this thread get there parts?
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?p=13726
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.

Vinnietbird

Reply #47
Quote from: Haystack
Also, Did everyone in this thread get there parts?
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?p=13726

I was just thinking about that thread. Since you are the original starter of this thread can you add it to your original post?

TC50 that's a good idea.

And just for the record I never got my Halos from Vinnie. I bought them from a guy on Corral.

EDIT: I don't see the Halos listed in that post... he must of deleted it or I'm blind.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Vinnietbird

Reply #48
Some random information
Date of Birth:
June 15th, 1967
Vincent
City:
Ardmore
State:
Oklahoma
Zip Code:
United States
Seeman
Interests:
1/1 cars,model cars
Biography:
Air Force veteran,work at a veteran's hospital,married for 11 years.Have 4 kids,3 dogs and a cat.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Vinnietbird

Reply #49
I didn't find the halo's either.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Vinnietbird

Reply #50
Well that was fast
I went to the sight and asked for addresses again,as my ex-partner ripped me on parts.We got them,he stored them,I sold them.I have the H-Pipe,in great shape,I have the dual snorkel air cleaner,and the halo headrests.I asked for addresses and no-one responded.The parts are in the garage.Can you get the addresses for me?Maybe they will listen to you.I lost many good customers due to my partners stuff.that is why I went to E-bay to work alone.Your h-pipe is put there with hollowed cats and no damage at all.I need addresses.

Vincent

So I guess gimme your addresses and I will see what happends.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Vinnietbird

Reply #51
I got the same response from him when I emailed him though ebay.  Nothing.

Vinnietbird

Reply #52
He could of just came here and said that... he isn't banned. Or is he? And I find it hard to believe that he has all those parts sitting around in his garage for over a year and not lifted one  finger to track down any of the people who bought them from him.

Vinnietbird

Reply #53
Quote from: Haystack
So I guess gimme your addresses and I will see what happends.

Ask him for his address and tell him you want to pick them up and see what he says. If he says come get them then have one of the guys in Oklahoma or near by go get them and ship them to you.

Of course it will cost you more money becasue you will have to pay shipping again.

Vinnietbird

Reply #54
I still have his address. Just pm me yours and we will see what comes of it. If nothing does, I am sure a couple of the mustang and lincoln sites that he visits daily would be interested to know what has happened. I am sure he is still getting money throught tbird/'cougar/mustang parts. So  he still has some to lose. If not, I will just open up a new ebay account every week and buy something cheap from him and write the thread here with a negetive feed back score.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Vinnietbird

Reply #55
"I haven't recieved your message,our computer crashed last month,got a new one,and I just discovered last week that all of my E-Bay messages are going to the trash file.They will be mailed out this week.I'll contact you upon shipping.It actually feels great to finally be able to clean up the mess my ex-partner left me with.I went to E-bay to work alone because he left me high and dry.It took forever to get into his storage to get my parts and pieces back.You're package will be coming ASAP.Thanks.
"

What ever. I guess we will see. I did send dark. thunders address as well as mine. I didnt get anyone elses. So yeah We will see what happends.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Vinnietbird

Reply #56
Well ... I got my halos. :)

Vinnietbird

Reply #57
Really? I havent gotten my pipe yet, but this could be cool if it all works out. I would love nothing more then to forget about this.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Vinnietbird

Reply #58
Yes sir. Now I have two sets. :D

Vinnietbird

Reply #59
And what of ifixyawata's dual snorkle air cleaner?
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.