Skip to main content
Topic: Red and tan uncracked seatbelt sleeves, Tripminder, driver's side manual seat track (Read 803 times) previous topic - next topic

Red and tan uncracked seatbelt sleeves, Tripminder, driver's side manual seat track

I have a few parts for sale.  All shipped prices are to the lower 48.  I prefer paypal, but can work with you on payment options.

Red seat belt sleeve set.  In good condition with only minor wear.  One belt has a small split at the bottom, not visible when installed. $40 shipped

Tan passenger side seat belt sleeve.  Same small split at the bottom as the red sleeve, very common and not visible when installed.  $25 shipped

Tripminder from 83 Heritage.  This unit is in very nice shape.  I will take it apart and clean button contacts before selling.  The only imperfection I found is the display is a little dimmer than most I have sold.  That being the case, I will sell it for $35 shipped AND will make a plug and play harness for most 85-88 cars for those who don't like wiring or don't want to cut up the your factory wiring harness. 

Driver's side manual seat track.  Great weight reduction mod!  $50 shipped.

1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Red and tan uncracked seatbelt sleeves, Tripminder, driver's side manual seat track

Reply #1
Tan seat belt sleeve sold.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi

Reply #2
Dang, I'm kinda tempted to grab those red ones, that way I can put a nice set in the car and still have a good set in case I ruin those.  Hmm..  P.S. Houses in Vegas are cheap! I was just looking at one for $70k with a double car garage in your neck of the woods, but a touch further south.
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

Reply #3
Yeah, you can pick up houses for way cheap around here compared to a few years ago.  A few people we know bought houses here 3-4 years ago and now they are worth half of what they paid.

Reply #4
You got a PM

Ron

Reply #5
Sale pending on red sleeves.

Edit: Red sleeves sold.

Reply #6
I'll take the manual seat track and the tan seatbelt

Reply #7
PM sent Turbot79.

Reply #8
Pm replied

Reply #9
I did not receive a PM from you.  Please resend or email me directly at Loaded87IROCZ@aol.com  Thanks.

Reply #10
Seat track sold!

Tripminder still available, buy it!

Reply #11
Hi,
 I will take the tripminder computer if it is stilll available. Thanks!

Reply #12
Email sent red22dog.

Reply #13
Tripminder sold!

Reply #14
If the red seat belts do not sell I want them. Let me know.