Skip to main content
Topic: NEW Harris Speedworks 75-150HP Wet Nitrous System EFI (Read 368 times) previous topic - next topic

NEW Harris Speedworks 75-150HP Wet Nitrous System EFI

I am selling a NEW Harris Speedworks 75-150hp Sudden Impact Wet Nitrous Kit, Powermax 3 Port Solenoid, Harris Purge Kit, Purge Installation Kit, and Nitrous Installation Kit. This is EVERYTHING you need to spray your 99-04 Mustang GT, however I see no reason why this wouldn't work on any other car.  I bought this kit with my tax return, started to put it together, but never got to actually installing it in my car.  Everything was a little over $560 when I bought it originally.  The kit comes with 75 HP, 100 HP, 125 HP, and 150 HP jets, which are rated at the rear wheels.  The bottle is a 10lb bottle, has an integrated gauge, and has never been filled.  It also comes with a Schrader valve adapter for the fuel rail, so you can supply the fuel solenoid without having to cut a thing!  I am asking $400 for everything.  If this ad is still up, I still have the kit.  I hate to say it, but I have to.  No lowballers.  I can be reached by email all day at shiro_elex@comcast.net, or at Seven Three Four Five Six Four Six Five Four Eight between 3:30PM and 11:00PM on weekdays, or all day on the weekends.  My name is Ryan.  Thanks for looking!

Hard to tell, but these are the additional jets.  The 100hp jet is currently in the nozzle.