Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle 2009 Pictures -- 56 K Annihilation (Read 8573 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle 2009 Pictures -- 56 K Annihilation

Reply #15
Quote from: Kitz Kat;276538
Of all the cars you want the pinto. I had to leave before I bought something.

that is the only one that I could most likely afford :D
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #16
Paul...where is Mr. Owl? ;)

On a side note: Diggin' the KISS 8 track. Is that Eric's car?

:mullet: :headbang:

It would have been even sweeter if the f%$&er hadn't snapped on the drive in...

Reply #17
On that green '93 stang in the first couple of pics, are those mn-12 tbird rims?
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #18
You mean the 10th one down?

Nahh, that's a '93 Cobra ;)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #19
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;276514

Funny, though, out of all those cars the one that piqued my interest the most was the Taurus with TC hood scoops :hick: Not saying it was the nicest, but just interesting.

MTX car too.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #20
Well most of you youngins won't care for it, but this is one of my favorites... '61 Starliner with the three duce 390 401Hp setup...

Reply #21
Quote from: TurboCoupe50;276663
Well most of you youngins won't care for it, but this is one of my favorites... '61 Starliner with the three duce 390 401Hp setup...

I most certainly agree, always liked those beasts.

Reply #22
i like that bad a$$ fairlane..........and the lo pros on the spoke rims,,..
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #23
Quote from: EricCoolCats;276587

LOL!  Mr Owl needs some noise reduction done to the picture, but I think I can swing it ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #24
Quote from: EricCoolCats;276587

:mullet: :headbang:

It would have been even sweeter if the f%$&er hadn't snapped on the drive in...

I have a box of my dad's old 8-tracks...I used to listen to them in our '72 Chevelle.  Bad thing was all the good ones had the tape eventually break in them.  I guess he listened to them too much back in the day.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #25
Yep, that's what happened here...broke right at the factory splice. No biggie though, I'll tear it apart and fix it, what's one more thing on the pile LOL.

I only regret that the only "shouting out loud" I was doing was directed at the broken KISS 8-track. Needed my Destroyer fix. But fortunately there's another solution for me that worked: my 8-track-to-cassette adapter that has the cassette-to-MP3 adapter in it. Hooked up the iPod and got my KISS fix with what I consider to be their best pre-makeup removal album, Creatures of the Night. Guess I have to get Destroyer digitally someday. Unfortunately that means I have to give Greed $immon$ more of my hard-earned cash. But hey, I'll support Ace and Peter's royalties with no problem, they probably need them now LOL. ;)

Reply #26
I love old tractors. There's nothing like using the drivetrain as the chassis for structural rigidity. ;) There are two 'living museums' here in Nova Scotia that I've been to with Fordson models on display.

*edit*
Am I mistaken, or is that old Ford Tractor running a very small flat-head V8? Maybe it's a slanted flat-head I4. The trailer looks like a two cylinder flat-head.

Reply #27
Nice pics :D Why are all the fun events on the East Coast? You know I have a tractor like that one rotting away in a barn in Michigan. I should drag it back down here one day......you know this  blue supercharged Mustang keept showing up and ruining your pics ;)

j/k :D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #28
Quote from: oldraven;276695
The trailer looks like a two cylinder flat-head.

You mean this guy??? That is a 24 stud Flat Head V8(post WWII) with a special head so the end cylinders are used as a compressor... Likely the center two cylinders are configured the same on the opposite side... I've seen a compressor with a 289/302 in it configured the same...

Reply #29
One thing does perplex me about the compressor.....Where are the rest of the plugs?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!