Skip to main content
Topic: "Star Wars" gauges and a little more...... (Read 389 times) previous topic - next topic

"Star Wars" gauges and a little more......

I have a full digital gauge cluster from an '87 Thunderbird that I got today.The lens on the gauges looks great.Buy them.$40.00 shipped.

I also have two console storage trays for cars with a console and column shift. $15.00 shipped each

Dark gray console lid..Excellent condition...$25.00 shipped

Mass air housing (stock Mustang) and sensor,and 8-19# injectors...$45.00 shipped

Shipped in the lower 48.A few dollars more for outside the U.S.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Is the Console lid for the Turbo coupe style console?  If so Send pics.

PS  I still have that NIB separator plate if your still interested.

Reply #2
PM'd!
Save a horse, ride a Cougrrr!
1988 Mercury Cougar - 5.0HO, 3G, AOD w/shift kit, 4.10 gears in 8.8, Mass Air, CAI, Pypes X-pipe, Pypes 2 1/2" exhaust, Pypes Violator lers
1997 Ford Mustang GT - stock
2000 Ford Ranger 4X4 4.0 - stock
2001 Mercury Grand Marquis- stock
2008 Ford Escape 4X4 - stock

Reply #3
Here's the console lid....
It's actually a darker (to me) gray.Excellent shape.

'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Danzajax,I PM'd you.