Skip to main content
Topic: Positive for vinnietbird (Read 530 times) previous topic - next topic

Positive for vinnietbird

Sorry I didn't get this up sooner!!!!!

Got the thing like 2 days ago, came on time, etc good condition well packaged all that.

Fuel pump, and one of the tiny styrafoam pieces got stuck in the output! So I hooked a random small 12v battery I had up to it, stuck the intake in the sink and it sprayed one HELL of a jet of water, along with the foam peanut, right in my face :giggle: oops.

Just HAD to add that little tidbit.....
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Positive for vinnietbird

Reply #1
Thanks for the props my friend.I appreciate that.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..